Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tiring, Exciting, and Satisfying Day

     I tell you what, gaining access to, and getting away from, the old DYA ball fields was ridiculous! And the access to Smith Lake from Honeycutt is stupid long...

     It was a long day, and I was prepared to end it early...until a cry for peace of mind arose. I sprung into action! And so very glad I did! I had a great time, and I'm pretty sure she had at least a GOOD time. There was laughter, there was fun, all during the fall of the sun; swinging and chatting and cooking tips, all with a smile on our lips...

     See? THIS is what happens! Prose flows! Maybe I should change my major from vocal performance to writing...enh, yyyyeah, no. Still, I love how light my heart gets while thinking and remembering.

     Patience and faith. Patience and faith.




Seriously, I can't stop grinning like an idiot. Thank you so very much for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment