Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Again, ©2006 RTS Works

To You

Nothing can express
How much you mean to me
Or how much I love you

No song, no poem, no words
Are able to say all
Of how I feel

I could tell you every day
For a million life-times that I love you
And it would not be enough

There aren't enough words
In all the languages in all the universe
To adequately say how much I love you

There aren't enough ideas
In all the greatest minds in history
To tell you what you mean to me

There is no measurement
Anywhere in the world
That can measure my feelings for you

Everything I do, everything I say
Is but the most miniscule of ways
To show you how much I care

And even should you cast me out
To forage life's lonely path
Even still will I love you

I want it to be remembered
That you are my love and my life

Through mankind's last day


I do well and truly love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment