Monday, July 11, 2016

Nerves

     SummerJam!, MU's premier music camp, begins in about 8 hours, and I'm nervous as hell. Why? Am I not a mature adult? Don't answer that. I am twice the age of any of my co-counselors, and of a like age with all of the instructors. Nope, that's not it...

     What it is, is that I was assigned to teach one of the electives. Ok, first, I would have liked to have known a lot earlier than the day before camp starts. Secondly, maybe a class in my major. Not that I could teach anyone how to sing (tried with ex-wife, unmitigated disaster). Nope, a beginner's piano class. Yikes.

     Anyway, getting up in just over 5 hours, so I guess I'd better call it a night. Lord forbid I oversleep the first day of camp...




I miss just talking with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment