Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tacos

     Yesterday, for those who didn't see, was a cheat day for me. Unfortunately, it didn't matter, as what went down, came back up. Had that problem up through present. The only things that haven't come up in the last 24+ hours are the energy drinks, energy shot, morning shake, and pills. For some odd reason, even water won't stay down.

     Which brings me to this post's title. I'm REALLY craving tacos, and especially a chili-cheese burrito (seeing as you can only get them at home once in a blue moon), but odds are the same thing would happen, and I would be sad, as that would be wasting tacos...

     Maybe just a good night's sleep away from everything will restore some of my equilibrium.

     But how do I stop my brain from continually playing those images, especially when I am not in control? Is there a magic potion for dreamless sleep?




     Why is it always the poets that suffer the most?

     Hmm, maybe I didn't win that fight, after all...




I wish I could forget you...



No comments:

Post a Comment