Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain

     So, I will not give details at the moment (well, I will for one thing), but there may be more to my trip to Ohio that just getting out of Dodge, re-centering myself, and catch an Indians game. I will have done some extensive travel in the state by the time all is said and done.

     What I CAN say is I have a car with the title already in my name waiting for me up there, and it's only costing me 400 bones. NICE looking car, too. Only things wrong are the high mileage (pfft) and the heat doesn't work (like we need heat down here for more than, say, a month...). I'll put the pics my cousin sent me below.

     It's been a while since I've pulled a 36 hour day, but it is what it is. Luckily, I could drive the route blindfolded if I had to, so doing it nearly asleep is a piece of cake. It'll only be the last four hours of the drive where I'll be dragging booty, then staying awake the next 12-14 hours or so for visits...

     So, anyway, this vehicle my cousin has squared me away with has really helped in setting me up for buying a bike in September (or earlier, if my personal injury settlement is decent enough). Hells, yeah, boys and girls, children of all ages.

     So, time to check the laundry, maybe grab a bite, stop off and see a friend, hit the cages, pack up, and roll out, in that order, between now and NLT 2300.

     Oh, here:




So, that answers the question of how I would get my tux to the school for performances...




I will live, I will succeed, I will be victorious, and if I do it alone, so be it...Jedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment