Sunday, July 24, 2016

"Thrill Seeker, Do Not Hire"

     You know, to hell with buying a car. I want to go back to riding. Plenty of pros: Outstanding gas mileage, superb handling, continual fresh air, higher fatality percentage in accidents, better parking, cheaper upkeep...

     The only down side I would have would be this: how would I get my tux to school for performances?

     Then there's the fact that when I did ride, I would often, for no reason whatsoever, get on and ride wherever the road led, finding myself in some beautiful (and not-so-beautiful) places. Places I never wanted to leave...



My brain tells my heart to stop, but my heart replies, "I can't!"

1 comment:

  1. How to get your tux to the performances...coveralls, like the ones that mechanics wear...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete