Monday, July 25, 2016

Still Exhausted From The Fight...

     ...but I feel GREAT. The lightness of my soul is incredible, and I now know that all things are possible. Patience, perseverance, faith, love, steadfastness, and determination. I trust in Him, and that trust is rewarded with the knowledge that I can be anything, achieve anything, and receive everything I want.

     Last night's excursion after work filled me with such happiness that I was able to firmly fight, never giving ground as I used to do, and emerge the victor over that 27-year old cancer in me. The awakening STILL feels incredible.

     Okay, it's time to start LIVING this new life! Onward and ever upward!




I still don't know why I do, or how it came to be, but I do, and I hope you know that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment