Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wolfman's got 'nards?

     School tomorrow is going to be interesting. Crutches with a heavy-ass backpack. At least I have no classes in Trustees or Riddle...

It looks like some kind of horror movie prosthetic...

This is what I get after waiting for 5+ hours at level 9 pain...a wrap.

     So, while I was chatting with my Kimmum, it was time to ice my ankle. I turn my foot to place the pack on it and I see this:

Pretty...

     That didn't present until last night. I just wonder what they'd have said had it done so while at the VA.

     I really haven't paid much attention to it, but by virtue of my last Theory III test score, this crap that is going on is indeed affecting my schoolwork. January can't get here soon enough.

     There is so much shite I have to get done tomorrow, not sure I'll be able to do it all, to include getting my hard brace from the VA and finally get my car registered and title transfered to NC.

Damn hippies...

     I don't know why, but I really like this pic from a few weeks ago. Before things went in the crapper. I was coming up ("like a flower..." God, I'm old) and out of my shell. Shit is starting to spiral out of control in several aspects: school, music, health...Christe...

My Cheesy Chicken Fiber Bomb

     As I've said, thank God I know how to cook...


No comments:

Post a Comment