Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I wear a bowtie now. Bowties are cool...

Physical Science class (Lecture) - Blegh

Physical Science Lab - Blow stuff up!



      Finally had our first Physical Science Lab (only took three weeks). Actually had fun. Davey Pittard is in my lab group, yay!

     All day long it was either "what do you have today?" or "why are you dressed up?" Why don't people believe that I just felt like dressing nice today? Hell, I may do it tomorrow, too, just to mess with people's minds.

     And, as usual, we have a test in Aural Skills that I am wholly unprepared for. I STILL, after all this time, cannot hear chords. At least my analysis for Theory III today passed muster. I disagreed with Dr. Dippre about where Bach modulated back to g minor, but as my position involves a secondary, not a common, I will admit that I am most likely incorrect. Ah, well, I was the only one to correctly annotate the first modulation to Bb major, so...

     So much for my becoming a resident mid-semester. Housing is so stuffed, there are RA's that have roommates...ah, well, I will have to suffer for four more months, assuming I don't get put on the 6th floor at Womack before then...

     G'night, ladies and germs, have to finish these last four Pre-Calc problems before the clock strikes midnight, then somehow make it home to get some sleep. Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment