Wednesday, September 7, 2016

And in this corner...


     Bib numbers were released a day early, maybe because of a) the size of our team, or b) the fact that there are over 7000 freakin' people running over the course of the day!

     Saturday can NOT get here fast enough! The kids around campus are noticing it, the faculty is noticing it, as is the staff and administration. It's been remarked that they can't wait until Sunday :-/...LOL!

     Ok, boyses and girlses, it's two hours past when I wanted to hit the hay tonight, and I need to be up and gone a little early to hit Wally World for a new jacket...

     P. S. It's a good thing I stashed an emergency reserve of patches in my locker, I brained this morning and didn't realize I forgot until just before my MUS-207 class. Phew!

     Love ya, children. Peace, Love, and hair grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment