Tuesday, September 13, 2016

More Spartan Goodness

https://youtu.be/yTY5TBqjw2o - Nice video of OEW taking on the rope climb near the end of the race.

In a sort of chronological order are some of the photos posted by Spartan:

Jess on the Pancake Carry (Showing off by carrying the men's pancake)

Me on the bucket carry. I over-filled it...

Heave! Ho!

Jess coming through the Bucket Brigade

I don't know why, but I had NO problem getting up and over the monkey net A-frame...

Which is weird, because I HATE cargo nets...

Up and over come Bill and Jess...

Still coming...

Slowly...

Zzzzzzz...lolol!

Bill, Jess, and some of the other OCA's on the Fire Leap

Where's Dork?

Find him yet?

How about now?

Still no?

How about from the rear view?

Jess with an elder Adaptive and other OCA's

Just before standing back up and crossing the finish line


Didn't even warn me she about to click...SMH

Those are the ones I could find from the official results page. Once OEW has corrected their website issues, I'll post some more.

Man, I CANNOT wait until year's race...

No comments:

Post a Comment