Monday, September 5, 2016

I need a young priest and an old priest...


Naps CRUSHES his 30th HR off the left foul pole...Now a one-run ball game!

     So, pretty nice potluck dinner tonight, then sectional stacking, then no rehearsal. Sanctuary stinking like nobody's business (there was some wood-staining going on earlier). No worries for me, I get to rehearse the Requiem tomorrow and Thursday 😁

     I think I will begin putting together my RA application packet tout suite. When more than one person feels that it would be beneficial to become an RA (and that it needs to be done ASAP) and move on campus by next semester...well, ya know.

      292 team members! Just 8 more to hit our goal! We're at just under 4 and a half days! Now...the 'Elites' claim you need to take this, that, and the other with you over the course (water packs, energy gel, Clif bars, etc.), yet you don't see ANYBODY in any of the photos with anything on them but the clothes on their backs...ah, well, we'll see on race day. I'll take my stuff, but as to whether or not I check it with my backpack or take it with me on the course, that will be a game-time decision.

     The fire's in my eyes now, boyo. I guess, anyway. It was mentioned a few times tonight that there's a glow emanating from my visual orbs...hmm, maybe I'm possessed...

     Anyway, time to hit the racks, hopefully wake up on time and get to campus early enough to enjoy breakfast before my German/French Diction class at 0900...

     Spartan Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment