Saturday, August 27, 2016

"I must break you..."


     Someone is mighty damn lucky. My friend may not agree with violence, but I am tired of seeing her getting hurt. However, as I do not have the right information, I can't even contemplate what I'd like to do, so I will channel my pissed-off-ed-ness into my music.
     

     So, assuming we can get the guys and learn the music, the school will pay for us to go to Asheville for the regional collegiate barbershop competition. We win that (which Michael says we should, handily) then they'll pay for us to go to Florida for the International...yeah, buddy!

     Gotta make this one short, hafta go earn my keep in the choir loft at church tomorrow morning!

     My love to y'all, as always...









Even now? What will it take?

No comments:

Post a Comment