Saturday, August 13, 2016

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, fiddle-dee-dee

     Not exactly how I envisioned my first date in nearly 6 years...

     She was certainly pretty enough and intelligent and all, I just didn't feel anything. Like almost zero chemistry, other than a sense of humor. I wasn't appreciative of the fact that she called me an ass and stormed out after I tried to let her down easy. But, Lord, she reeked of desperation. Really tried way too hard. *sigh* c'est la guerre...

     I think I might be able to go to the gym tomorrow and get back on legs. Haven't had any pain in that calf for a few days, so I think it's healed. Hope so, haven't been able to do legs since I was still up north...

     Four weeks before the race...I'm nervous (haven't done a race of any type in nearly 25 years) but stoked at the same time. As of right now, our team has...checking...138 people! This is going to be memorable, if nothing else. Then the Chew 'n Brew event afterwards...man!

     Well, let's try and get some sleep, shall we?









Could it be? Eh, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment